**Applications are now closed.**
If you sent one in, thank you. We’ll be in touch with shortlisted people early in the New Year.
Want to be a part of the Information Is Beautiful team? Now’s your chance.
We’ve got loads of interesting book, web and film projects looming, including a new tome from David.
You’ll earn decent money, develop amazing prospects, and work with a fun and lovely team.
- Designers – Are you an all-rounder with a perfectionist slant? Do you have a demonstrable interest in infographics and visualisations and all things beautiful? Junior & middleweight.
- Researchers – Are you a fact-hound who’s nimble with a spreadsheet? Can you see the stories that numbers tell? Are you accurate, methodical, geeky, FAST?
- Interns (design and research) – Do you love infographics and visualisations? Do you want to learn a thing or two while you help us out? (And actually get paid for your time.)
- Flash & HTML5 ninjas (design and research) – Do you like to code data so it comes alive? Want to extend your skills into dynamic, unfolding, playful data visualisations? Thought so.
What you need to send us:
– your CV
– portfolio and/or links to your work (for designers / ninjas)
– some quick reasons why you fit our bill
– the dates you’re available for work
– your location (we’re in London, so it’d help if you are too – though we have possibilities for remote work)
Help us spot your email. Make the subject line [Job title you’re applying for] – [Your Name]
Applications close at midnight (GMT) on Friday, 9th December, 2011.