The final entry date for our visualization awards is 31st May.
If you haven’t already submitted some work, here are five reasons to enter:
1) Entries will be judged by a stellar jury which includes Brian Eno.
2) There’s over $30,000 in prize-money to be handed out.
3) It’s the world’s first global information visualization awards.
4) Longlisted entries will be exhibited online.
5) It only costs $10 to enter.
And feel free to nominate any pieces of work you think should be entered. Comment below or email.
Big thanks to Kantar for such a generous prize pot.