Friday, February 24th, 2012
Amazing response to our Visualise Hollywood Challenge. Just in time for the Oscars!
Slice, dice and flip data on budgets, review scores and genre with these interactive visualisations.
- Filmstrips by Tom Evans – Slick and elegant chopping board of data points
- Movies & Magnets by Erik Boertjes- Use virtual ‘magnets’ to attract films of your choosing.
- Hollywood Data Explorer by James Fisher – Simple and effective filtration mechanism.
- What movie should we watch tonight? by Balazs Krich – This tells you everything. And even plays the trailers.
- Hollywood Budgets by Daniel Leventhal – Stunning Silverlight mega-viz – worth a look!