We’ve got some big new dataviz projects looming, involving global topics, public space and even performance.
- You’re experienced in data-visualization or similar code-heavy creative work.
- You love beauty, accuracy and truth.
- You care about global issues and the stories beneath the stories.
- You’d like to work directly with David McCandless and the IIB Team.
- You’re fluid & flexible, working remotely, say, on a day rate or a project fee.
- You’d like to see your work all over the place.
Send your portfolio and a nice (but short) email to firstname.lastname@example.org – NOW CLOSED
with the subject line: “Freelance DataViz Ninja”
Projects starting this summer.
Applications now CLOSED – 21st July 11.59pm PST